ANCHOR® “GLORIOUS NOTHING DAY” PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS - JULY/AUGUST
1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may therefore be required.
3. To enter this Prize Draw, Entrants must firstly create their perfect “Glorious Nothing Day” image via http://www.anchordairy.co.uk/win Or https://www.facebook.com/anchordairy/app_658515397546783 by choosing one pre-populated image for each of the following steps:
i) Step 1 Image: Where are you?
ii) Step 2 Image: What are you doing?
iii) Step 3 Image: What are you enjoying?
iv) Step 4 Image: What are you wearing?
5. The Prize Draw opens at 16.00 hrs (GMT) on Tuesday 22nd July 2014 (“Opening Time”). All entries must be received by 11.59pm (GMT) on Monday 1st September 2014 (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”. Submissions received outside of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. Entrants may submit multiple “Glorious Nothing Day” images to increase their chances of winning, provided each additional image differs.
7. Within 7 (seven) days after the Closing Time (the “Selection Date”), one (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all complete and eligible submissions.
8. Prize: Each Winner shall win 1 (one) set of Anchor® personalised plates which will consist of 4 (four) dinner plates.
9. All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with alternative prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
10. Within 7 (seven) days after the Selection Date, the Winner will be contacted by email and asked to confirm the personalisation details and the the postal address to which they would like their Prize to be delivered. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
11. If a Winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to provide a postal address within 7 days of notification that they have won, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all complete and eligible entries.
12. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. The Winner’s name and county can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
13. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner at the postal address they have provided, within 28 days of their confirmation of their postal address.
14. Entrants must ensure that the email address they have provided is active and valid, and that they are contactable on that same email address. Entrants should ensure that their email account spam filters are set to permit emails from @outsideline.com.
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
16. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook.
18. Entrants hereby agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes (including but not limited to Anchor’s Facebook page) without any remuneration.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
22. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw.
23. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
24. Promoter: The Promoter is Arla Foods Limited, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB. Company number 2143253WAITROSE PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Prize draw is open to GB (England, Scotland and Wales) residents aged 18 years and over, excluding the Promoters agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Prize draw opens at 00.00 on 01.07.14 and the closing date for recipient of entries is at 23.59 on 31.08.14
4. Maximum one entry per household.
5. To enter, participants must purchase a pack of Anchor Cheddar from Waitrose, visit www.anchordairy.co.uk/waitrose and provide the last 4 digits of their Waitrose receipt, their name, address, contact telephone number, email address and agree to the terms and conditions.
6. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person after the closing date and will be notified within 28 days of closing date by email to the address provided on entry. If the prize is not claimed by a winner replying to the email with his or her postal address within six weeks of notification, a redraw will take place. Once an email response is received from the winner, the vouchers will be dispatched via Royal Mail Special Delivery. The promoter reserves the right to ask to see sight of the original itemised till receipt to prove purchase.
7. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
8. The winner must ensure that they have provided a valid email address and are contactable on the same email address. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for a winner’s email address becoming inaccessible during the prize draw for any reason (including without limitation,inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the selected winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address. Incomplete email addresses will be deemed invalid.
9. It is only possible to enter the prize draw online at www.anchordairy.co.uk/waitrose
10. There is 1 prize of £1,000 of vouchers to be spent in Waitrose or John Lewis . The winners’ name and county can be obtained by sending an SAE to Anchor Waitrose Competition, Arla Foods Limited, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Stourton, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
11. No cash alternative. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as offered.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. No liability is accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server malfunctioning viruses, bugs or any other causes outside of the control of the Promoter. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
14. Promoter’s decision regarding all matters in relation to the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The personal details of entrants will be retained solely for the purpose of operating the prize draws unless entrants are requested to and give permission for the Promoter to use such details for future marketing purposes 16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The promoter is Arla Foods Limited, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds LS10 1AB
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Information about us
The site is operated on behalf of Arla Foods Limited ("we"). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2143253 and have our registered office at Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds LS10 1AB. Our group VAT number is 705 3217 68.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
If you are aged 16 or under you may only access our site if you have the permission of a parent or guardian to do so.
Acceptable use of our site
You must use our site only for legal purposes.
You must not use or submit any material which is obscene, indecent, pornographic, offensive, defamatory, in breach of privacy, abusive, blasphemous, harassing, threatening, racist, discriminatory and/or hateful.
You must not place on our site (via the Tastes Like Home Story submission process) any material which constitutes junk mail, advertising or commercial offers, consists of or encourages any unlawful conduct, infringes the rights of any third party, or is encrypted or technically harmful.
You must not disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with our site or any associated hardware or software.
Intellectual property rights
Anchor® and associated trade marks are owned by the Danish Dairy Board and used by us with permission.
You may view online and print off one copy of any pages from our site for your personal reference only. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You must notify us promptly upon becoming aware that any of the content of our site does or is likely or alleged to infringe any intellectual property rights or right of privacy.
If you believe that any content of our site infringes any of your intellectual property rights or your right of privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliance on information posted
Commentary, recipes, Taste Like Home Stories and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill; and
wasted management or office time,
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Competitions, prize draws and other promotions
Site promotions are made available at our discretion and we may cease any series of site promotions at any time provided any current site promotion within such series continues until its closing date.
Uploading material to our site
Save as otherwise expressly agreed by us in writing, any material you submit to our site (via the Tastes Like Home Stories submission tool on the website and Facebook), or upload (via the Facebook comment feature on the website) will be considered non-confidential, and we will have a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify and create derivative works from such material. You agree to waive any moral rights you have in relation to any such material.
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a breach of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must not contain any content which is obscene, indecent, pornographic, offensive, defamatory, in breach of privacy, abusive, blasphemous, harassing, threatening, racist, discriminatory and/or hateful.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Variations and cessation
We reserve the right to cease the operation of our site at any time if we at our sole discretion decide to do so, provided any site promotion continues until its closing date.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.