You've been successfully entered into our prize draw for your chance to win a kitchen makeover worth up to £10,000. Good luck! Don't forget to come and join us for a natter on Facebook and Twitter, we've got plenty of scrummy recipe inspiration as well as offers and competitions.
Terms & Conditions
Anchor® Recipe Book Facebook Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
3. The Prize Draw opens at 13.00 hrs (UK time) on 20th February 2014 (“Opening Time”) and all entries must be received by 13.00 hrs (UK time) on 21st February 2014 (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must firstly “like” the Anchor Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/anchordairy. Entrants must then “like” and leave a comment (the “Comment”) on the following Anchor Facebook post during the Promotional Period:
“Tell us the secret to your ultimate toastie and you could win* a cheesy recipe book!
Comment with your answer before 1pm tomorrow (21/02) to enter...”
5. Each Entrant may enter the Prize Draw only once during the Promotional Period. Multiple Facebook accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Prize Draw more than once in the Promotional Period.
6. The Comment must remain on the Anchor Facebook page until at least 7 (seven) days after the Closing Time in order for it to be counted.
7. Within 7 (seven) days after expiry of the Promotional Period, 1 (one) main winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all correct, complete and eligible entries for the Prize.
8. Prize: 1 (one) cheesy recipe book will be awarded to the Winner. There is 1 (one) Prize available, and for the avoidance of doubt the Winner will win a maximum of 1 (one) Prize.
9. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
10. The Winner will be notified that they have won in a comment on Facebook within 7 (seven) days after the Closing Time, and will be asked to email the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of where they would like their Prize to be sent.
11. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
12. Entrants must ensure that the Facebook account they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
14. If a Winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or cannot be contacted within 7 days of the Closing Time or does not provide their delivery details within 7 days of notification that they have won, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all remaining correct, complete and eligible entries.
15. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner at the address (email or postal, depending on what they have won) that they have provided within 7 days of their confirmation of that address.
17. The names and county of the Winner may be published online including on the Anchor website www.anchordairy.co.uk and the Anchor Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/anchordairy and will be available on request from the Promoter by emailing email@example.com
18. The Winner hereby agrees that the Promoter may use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any remuneration and acknowledge that they may be required to participate in unpaid promotional activity.
19. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw.
21. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
24. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
25. Promoter: The Promoter is Arla Foods Limited, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB. Company number 2143253.
Anchor® Tastes Like Home: Story Submissions Terms & Conditions
1. “Tastes like Home” stories (“entries”) may be submitted by UK residents aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
Submitting an entry
3. When submitting your entry, you will be required to submit an email address of the entrant, home town of the entrant, the meal or treat that reminds them of home, who makes it for them, why they make it for them and the story behind it (as described on the entry pages on anchordairy.co.uk/recipes/stories/submit and facebook.com/anchor). You also have the option to submit a recipe.
4. By submitting an entry: a. you warrant that your entry is your own original creation and does not infringe the rights of any third party (for example (without limitation) by copying someone else’s story or using an unauthorized image. If the entry is not your own, you warrant that you have all necessary rights and permissions to submit it to the website and/or Facebook, and to allow Arla Foods Limited to use it in accordance with these terms and conditions; b. you waive your moral (and similar) rights in the entry; c. you give Arla Foods Limited permission to use your name, story and any recipe on the Website and/or Facebook and in the ways described in these terms and conditions.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
6. Incomplete, garbled or unintelligible entries may be disregarded.
7. Arla Foods Limited reserves the right to modify/edit entries for the purposes of displaying on the website. Following submission of an entry, it will be moderated and may be amended in order to improve its suitability for the Website.
Arla Foods Limited use of entries
17. You retain ownership of your intellectual property rights in your entries. However, by submitting an entry to the Website and/or Facebook, you grant permission to Arla Foods Limited (and any of Arla Foods Limited related companies and licensees) to use the entry on the Website and/or any other website, to feature the entry (or adaptation of the entry) in publicity material, all Arla websites, in printed and online advertising, in Direct Mail activity, social media activity including, but not limited to Facebook and Twitter and in any manner Arla Foods Limited in its sole discretion considers appropriate.
18. This permission constitutes an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to display, use, reproduce, distribute, and create adaptations and derivative works of, the entry – this license lasts for the full duration of your rights in the entry.
20. If you know or suspect that any third party’s entry infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party please inform us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please refer to “TAKE DOWN” in the subject line) and we will endeavour to take the appropriate action.
21. Arla Foods Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to remove (or not use) any entry without prior notice. Any entry which is the subject of a complaint or a ‘take down’ request may be taken down without notice. Arla Foods Limited and Outside Line reserve the right not to enter into correspondence regarding any entry.
Additional rules and Arla’s Liability
22. Arla Foods Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for: a. any mistakes or errors that arise during the course of publication of any entry in any media; b. network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict, delay or affect the sending or receipt of any entry.
23. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Arla Foods Limited and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from or in connection with any and all entries.
24. By submitting an entry, you agree to reimburse Arla Foods Limited in the event that Arla Foods Limited suffers any loss or damage (for example, without limitation, due to a claim by a third party that the entry infringes their rights, or a claim that following a recipe submitted by you has adversely affected their health) arising from your entry being featured on the Website or in any other way which is described in these terms and conditions.
25. Arla Foods Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and to take down or amend the Website.
26. The Prize Draw is governed by English law and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction.
27. The Promoter is Arla Foods Limited, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB. Company number 2143253. www.arlafoods.co.uk