Terms & Conditions
2. This prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over at the time of entry who submit a Tastes Like Home story to anchordairy.co.uk/recipes/stories/submit or facebook.com/anchor, which meets the Tastes Like Home criteria below, except employees and their immediate families of Arla Foods Limited, Outside Line, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the prize draws.
3. To qualify for entry into the Tastes Like Home draw, Tastes Like Home story submissions must contain the following mandatory information – an email address of the entrant, home town of the entrant, the meal or treat that reminds them of home, who makes it for them, why they make it for them and the story behind it (as described on the entry pages on anchordairy.co.uk/recipes/stories/submit and facebook.com/anchor). Entrant’s whose Tastes Like Home submissions do not meet these criteria will not be eligible to win a prize.
4. No third party entries.
5. The prize draw is open from 10:30am on Monday 3rd June 2013 and the closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 30th June 2013.
6. The prize is a 8901 Dualit Hand Mixer (Red). There are 2 available in total, to individual winners.
7. Winners will also receive 5 Anchor Rewards Club points
8. Eight people, who will be picked at random, after the first two winners will also win 5 Anchor Rewards Club points
9. Codes can only be entered once; codes will become invalid once entered.
10.Registration, Internet and further purchase may be required.
11.This promotion is option open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
12.See https://rewardsclub.anchordairy.co.uk/legal/terms/ for full terms and conditions.
13.All qualifying entries will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Entrants may enter more than once by submitting a different Tastes Like Home story, which will increase their chance of winning.
14.The winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by Monday 1st July 2013, and requested to confirm the postal address they wish the Prize to be sent to.
15.In the event that the selected winner does not respond to the request for confirmation of their postal address within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner from the original pool of entrants.
16.All entrants must ensure that they have provided a valid email address and are contactable on the same email address. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for an entrant’s email address becoming inaccessible during the competition for any reason (including, without limitation, inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the selected winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address). Entrants should ensure that their email account spam filters are set to permit emails from outsideline.com to be delivered. Incomplete email addresses will be deemed invalid.
17.The winner will receive their Prize within 21 days of confirming their postal address via email.
18.Entrants who have not won the Prize will not receive notification of the same.
19.The name and county of the winner will be available on request from the Promoter by emailing ConsumerRelations@arlafoods.com.
20.No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions, virus, bugs or any other causes outside the control of the Promoter. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
21.The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
22.No purchase is necessary.
23.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24.If the prize draw is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the prize draw.
25.Entrants’ Tastes Like Home stories will be featured on the Anchor® website and are subject to the story submissions terms and conditions. When you submit any materials, via the promotion, you thereby license and grant the promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use, where moral rights in respect of the content are yours to assert. You warrant that the story and any recipe are your original works and that they have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other material and that you have the full authority to grant these rights to the promoter. Entries cannot be returned.
26.The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence or for fraud
27.caused by matters relating to this prize draw.
28.The Promoter’s decision regarding all matters in relation to this prize draw is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
29.The personal details of entrants will be used for the purpose of operating this prize draw and otherwise in accordance with the terms and policy set out in paragraph 1.
30.The prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction.
31.The Promoter is Arla Foods Limited, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB. Company number 2143253. www.arlafoods.co.uk.
1. “Tastes like Home” stories (“entries”) may be submitted by UK residents aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
3. When submitting your entry, you will be required to submit an email address of the entrant, home town of the entrant, the meal or treat that reminds them of home, who makes it for them, why they make it for them and the story behind it (as described on the entry pages on anchordairy.co.uk/recipes/stories/submit and facebook.com/anchor). You also have the option to submit a recipe.
4. By submitting an entry: a. you warrant that your entry is your own original creation and does not infringe the rights of any third party (for example (without limitation) by copying someone else’s story or using an unauthorized image. If the entry is not your own, you warrant that you have all necessary rights and permissions to submit it to the website and/or Facebook, and to allow Arla Foods Limited to use it in accordance with these terms and conditions; b. you waive your moral (and similar) rights in the entry; c. you give Arla Foods Limited permission to use your name, story and any recipe on the Website and/or Facebook and in the ways described in these terms and conditions.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
6. Incomplete, garbled or unintelligible entries may be disregarded.
7. Arla Foods Limited reserves the right to modify/edit entries for the purposes of displaying on the website. Following submission of an entry, it will be moderated and may be amended in order to improve its suitability for the Website.
17. You retain ownership of your intellectual property rights in your entries. However, by submitting an entry to the Website and/or Facebook, you grant permission to Arla Foods Limited (and any of Arla Foods Limited related companies and licensees) to use the entry on the Website and/or any other website, to feature the entry (or adaptation of the entry) in publicity material, all Arla websites, in printed and online advertising, in Direct Mail activity, social media activity including, but not limited to Facebook and Twitter and in any manner Arla Foods Limited in its sole discretion considers appropriate.
18. This permission constitutes an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to display, use, reproduce, distribute, and create adaptations and derivative works of, the entry – this license lasts for the full duration of your rights in the entry.
20. If you know or suspect that any third party’s entry infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party please inform us immediately by emailing (please refer to “TAKE DOWN” in the subject line) and we will endeavour to take the appropriate action.
21. Arla Foods Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to remove (or not use) any entry without prior notice. Any entry which is the subject of a complaint or a ‘take down’ request may be taken down without notice. Arla Foods Limited and Outside Line reserve the right not to enter into correspondence regarding any entry.
22. Arla Foods Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for: a. any mistakes or errors that arise during the course of publication of any entry in any media; b. network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict, delay or affect the sending or receipt of any entry.
23. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Arla Foods Limited and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from or in connection with any and all entries.
24. By submitting an entry, you agree to reimburse Arla Foods Limited in the event that Arla Foods Limited suffers any loss or damage (for example, without limitation, due to a claim by a third party that the entry infringes their rights, or a claim that following a recipe submitted by you has adversely affected their health) arising from your entry being featured on the Website or in any other way which is described in these terms and conditions.
25. Arla Foods Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and to take down or amend the Website.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the excl